1) World Impact Alliance Founder
2) Henkuai – 中西互利 West China Relations CEO
3) World Economic Forum Global Shaper
4 ) Artificial Intelligence World Society Young Leader
5) China Ministry of Foreign Affairs Young European Leader
6) China Influencer Project CEO (Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China)
7) Spain Marketing Association Tourism Committee Expert
8) United Nations World Tourism Organization Contributor
9) IE University and IE Business School lecturer
10) UC3M International MBA lecturer
11) Francisco de Vitoria University lecturer
12) CEU University lecturer
13) Madrid Polytechnic University lecturer
14) Rey Juan Carlos University lecturer
14) Spain China Project – Spain China Alliance – Spain China Communication Forum President
Carlos is founder and CEO of the World Impact Alliance (wia.world), Henkuai 中西互利 (West China Relations consultancy) and Global Shaper at the World Economic Forum. Carlos is also Artificial Intelligence World Society Young Leader with Boston Global Forum, Young European Leader by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, China Tourism Ambassador by the Chinese Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Member of the European Chamber of Commerce in China and lecturer at IE Business School, IE University, Fransico de Vitoria University, Carlos III Master in International Business Administration, CEU University and others. Carlos speaks fluently Spanish, English and Mandarin Chinese, has a bachelor degree in Information Sciences and Global Advanced Management Program by IE Business School. Carlos is 31 years old and has 12 years working experience in consultancy, international relations and communication.
Clients and partners
With his West China Relations company Henkuai, and as an international consultant, Carlos has worked directly for more than 100 top companies and institutions including Air China, JD.com, Value Retail, Spanish Football League, Dior, Chanel, HNA Group, Dacheng, China Construction Bank, Office of Overseas Chinese Affairs of the State Council of China, China Eastern, Real Madrid, Aena Airports, Chinese Embassy in Spain, Government of Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Castilla y León, Seville, Segovia, Paradores, Iberia, Correos, Spain China Foundation, Huawei, Asisa, Kiehl’s, the Royal Theatre of Madrid, FCC, CCTV, Hunan TV, World Tourism Alliance, China National Tourism Administration, and Government of several regions of China, including Beijing, Shanghai, Hebei, Gansu, Jiangsu, Hainan, Zhejiang, Tianjin, Qinghai, Sichuan or Guizhou, among others. (Download clients, partners, projects and case studies) Video with projects and speaking engagements of Carlos Sentís and his company
World Economic Forum Global Shaper
An initiative of the World Economic Forum, the Global Shapers Community is a network of inspiring young people working together to address local, regional and global challenges. With more than 7,000 members, the Global Shapers Community spans 369 city-based hubs in 171 countries. Moreinfo: https://www.globalshapers.org/
World Impact Alliance Founder and CEO
The World Impact Alliance is an International organization that brings together governments, companies and influential researchers to find and apply innovative solutions to social and environmental problems.
Focused on governance, poverty reduction, environment protection and education, WIA has as its core mission to provide concrete best practices and solutions to improve governance and maximize the positive impact public and private organizations generate with their work.
- WIA network of global ambassadors, political and business leaders, experts, celebrities, digital influencers and social impact drivers.
- WIA 500 Solutions for a better world, Existing solutions and models to foster poverty reduction, innovation, environment protection, health research and a new education paradigm with specific blueprints, resources, action plans and guidelines for all kinds of stakeholders, as well as government and corporate best practices.
- WIA Top 500 influencers for a better world list, remarkable individuals that are generating outstanding contributions
- WIA Social Impact Global Summit, A Forum that connects problems with solutions, problem solvers, best practices and impact collaboration opportunities
- WIA Social Impact Awards for remarkable projects, initiatives and efforts made by organizations and individuals
- WIA Impact Investment Introducing investment opportunities to investors that not only generate positive economic returns of investment, but also create a positive impact in society and the environment. Funds can help scale and grow solutions that can expand their positive influence while generating profits for both the project creators and the investors.
- WIA Social Impact media, a media group focused entirely on social impact action to inform and inspire us all to generate a positive contribution. Content includes initiatives that are being developed, entertainment concepts that leverage the popularity of celebrities and influencers to advocate for impact and live streaming of development projects.
Speaking engagements and media
Carlos has given numerous talks and presented events in Spanish, English and Chinese in the UNWTO Headquarters, World Travel Tourism Council, IE Business School, Value Retail, World Tourism Cities Federation, Aena, World Conference on Smart Destinations, Horasis, New York Summit, FIN Portugal, Net Impact, Fitur, Chinese Cultural Centre in Madrid, Philoxenia Tourism Conference in Greece, L´Oreal, Chic Shanghai, Spain China Summit, Spain China Communication Forum, Carlos III International MBA, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Universidad Europea de Madrid, Universidad San Pablo CEU, Rey Juan Carlos University, Madrid Polytechnic University, Chinese New Year celebration in Auditori Forum with more than 3000 attendees and many other events and venues. He has been interviewed and his work has been featured in Aljazeera, People’s Daily, China.org, Xinhua, CCTV, Jiangsu TV, Hunan TV, Chengdu TV, Sina, Tencent, Sohu, Di Yi Caijing, Youku, Yidian Ciajing and many other major Chinese media outlets, as well as Spanish National Television, Spanish National Radio Station, Antena 3, La Sexta, EFE, Europa Press, Telemadrid, El Confidencial, ABC, El Mundo, La Razón, Capital, Expansión, Actualidad Económica, Cinco Días, Cuatro, La Vanguardia, Onda Cero, COPE, with more than 1300 media appearances in total.
China Influencer Project
China Influencer Project CEO: Organized by Henkuai for the Chinese National Tourism Administration (Now Ministry of Culture and Tourism of China), China influencer project is the world´s biggest tourism influencer campaign with 90 celebrities and influencers with more than 120 million combined followers that generated more than 70 million social media interactions, including 40 million Instagram Likes, 30 million video views in 10 trips to different regions of China. With more than 2400 posts on Instagram by our influencers, more than 60 influencer videos, it got to be trending topic and featured hundreds of times by relevant media outlets. Top celebrities and influencers from different fields, ages and styles participated to expand the effective reach of the campaign.
About the World Impact Alliance
- Henkuai clients, partners, projects and case studies
- Henkuai case studies video
- China Influencer Project – World´s biggest tourism influencer campaign report
- China Influencer project video compilation
- Carlos Sentís video